Get instant access to our Developing Your Training Program Course!
Effective trainers know that you can’t just throw a bunch of resources together and call it training. Good training takes work in order for learning to be useful, and for people to remember what they’ve learned. Training for newly hired and existing employees can also be key factors in retention.
This online course is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organizations they work for.
Participants will learn how to:
- Describe the essential elements of a training program
- Apply different methodologies to program design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Use an instructional model
- Create a training program proposal
Our online courses are completely customizable and industry tested for the best results. Start teaching new trainers how to develop their training programs today!
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
- Training Program Considerations
- When is Training Necessary?
- Alternatives to Training
- Essential Elements
- Communicating Training
- The ICE Method
- Building Your Training Needs Analysis
- Basic Principles
- Building an Engaging Program
- Instructional Systems Design Model
- Learning Objectives
- Objectives Exercise
- Methods of Evaluation
- Evaluating the Evaluation
- Evaluations Exercise
- Five Tips for Top Notch Results
- Approaches to Learning: A Lesson in Itself
- Researching Content
- Content Considerations
- Organizing Your Proposal
- Proposal for a Training Program