Get instant access to our Introduction to Customer Relationship Management Course!
This online course will help trainer’s introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Our cours will also help participants to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM, and understand how it can potentially integrate with their organization.
This online course will help you teach participants how to:
- Work through the benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Describe how customer relationship management can provide value for organizations and customers, and more.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Relationship Management in Your Everyday Life
- What’s in It for Me?
Session Three: What CRM Is and Who It Serves
- Different Faces of CRM
- Who is the Customer?
Session Four: Checklist for Success
- Evaluation Metrics
- Privacy Issues
Session Five: Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Requirement Driven Product Selection
- Determining Function
Session Six: Considerations in Tool Selection
- What’s Your Function in the Field?
- Getting Information In and Out
Session Seven: Strategies for Customer Retention
- Getting More from Your Core
- Customer Scenarios
Session Eight: Building the Future
- Selling CRM
Session Nine: Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
- A Broad Look
- A Closer Look
Session Ten: The Development Team
Session Eleven: Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
- Customer Profiles
- Customer Life Cycles
- Evaluating and Reviewing CRM
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan