Get instant access to our Crisis Management Course!
The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Crisis Management trainers do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This online course supports trainers to ensure organizations can manage any kind of crisis.
This course will help you teach participants how to:
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help teams recover from a crisis
- Apply the crisis management process
Launch effective Crisis Management today!
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: What is Crisis Management?
- Defining Terms
- The Crisis Management Team
- Creating the Team
Session Three: Training Leaders and Staff
- Training Essentials
- Conducting Training
Session Four: Conducting the Crisis Audit
- Why Audit?
- Using a Risk Matrix
Session Five: Performing a Risk Level Analysis
- The Four Categories
- Case Studies
Session Six: Developing a Response Process
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Crisis Response Process
Session Seven: Consulting with the Experts
Session Eight: Incident Management Techniques
- Case Study
- Responding to Incidents
- Documenting Incidents
- Investigating Incidents
Session Nine: Working through the Issues
- Model Overview
- Phase One
- Phase Two
- Phase Three
- Types of Decisions
Session Ten: Establishing an Emergency Operations Center
- EOC Considerations
- Who is In Charge?
Session Eleven: Building Business Continuity and Recovery
- Creating Continuity
- Essential Crisis Plan Elements
Session Twelve: Walliallia
- Exercise One: Gas Line Explosion at Water Plant
- Exercise Two: How are you Feeling?
- Exercise Three: The Last Question
Session Thirteen: Recovering and Moving On
- Initial Adjustments
- Working Things Out
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan