Get instant access to our Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Program Course!
Trainers will help workplace leaders and human resources specialists learn the value of Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Program in this important online course. Leaders will learn why having the right people in place at the right time is a key component of growth, success, and even stability to an organization. This course will help them to have the right people ready, and to create a program that helps people to learn and thrive in their organization. Participants will learn what is required to manage high potential employees, how to apply multifaceted aspects of talent management in their organizations, to recognize and foster talent, and to explain the principles of competency-based management.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Understanding Talent Management
- What is Talent Management?
- A Focused Effort to Manage Talent
Session Three: Understanding Performance Management
- The Differences Between Performance Management and Talent Management
- The Shared Management Model
Session Four: Understanding Succession Planning
- Replacing vs. Succeeding
- Understanding Succession Planning Terms
- Identifying Critical People
- Identifying Resources
- Risk Assessment
Session Five: Creating a Talent Management Plan
- Developing Your Vision
Session Six: About Competency-Based Programs
- Understanding Competencies
- Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence Model
Session Seven: Identifying Talent
- Key Talent Groups
- Case Study: Smith Plumbing Inc.
- Fast-Track Programs
Session Eight: Bring on Bench Strength
- Getting the Right Person for the Job
- Three Pillars
Session Nine: Conducting Talent Assessments to Create a Talent Profile
- A Three-Phase Process
- Sample Form
- Compiling the Results
Session Ten: Keeping People Interested
- Understanding Abilities and Aspirations
- Case Study: Jim’s Job
- Keeping Superstars from Falling
Session Eleven: Talent Review Meetings
- Structuring the Talent Review Meeting
- Case Study
- Following Up
Session Twelve: Show Me the Money!
- Building Incentives into the Plan
- About Competency-Based Pay and Pay-For-Performance
Session Thirteen: Communicating with High Potentials
Session Fourteen: Development Strategies
- Goals with SPIRIT
- 360° Feedback
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Creative Development Ideas
Session Fifteen: Reality Check!
Session Sixteen: Fostering Engagement
Session Seventeen: Evaluating the Plan
- Why is Evaluation Necessary?
- Sample Evaluation
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan