Get instant access to our Conducting Effective Performance Reviews Course!
Trainers who work with HR Consultants, Managers, and Supervisors can conduct a rich training experience in this course, Conducting Effective Performance Reviews. You’ll teach the reasons why a performance review meeting is such an important aspect of career planning, and that the outcomes of the meeting should be known to the employee and supervisor before the meeting actually takes place.
This online course will help you teach participants:
- To recognize the importance of having a performance review process for employees.
- How to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Skills in observing, giving feedback, listening, and asking questions.
- An effective interview process and the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- How to make the performance review legally defensible, and much more.
LearnMe’s courseware includes a comprehensive suite of training materials that trainers love. The instructor guide, student workbook, pre-formatted slides, assessments, quick reference guide are all customizable to meet your needs. Get connected and share Conducting Effective Performance Reviews with your students!
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Performance Appraisals Done Well
- What are Performance Appraisals?
- Making Connections
- Building Trust
Session Three: Errors We Make
- Three Slippery Areas
- Making Connections
Session Four: Types of Performance Reviews
- Choosing What Works
- Winning Performance Appraisals
Session Five: The Performance Management Process
- The Four Steps
- Sample Performance Appraisal Forms
Session Six: Goals with SPIRIT
- Identifying Dreams and Setting Goals
- My Dreams and Goals
- Putting it All Together
Session Seven: The Performance Management Cycle
- The Four Phases
- The Basis for Review
Session Eight: Setting Standards
Session Nine: Creating a Performance Development Plan
Session Ten: Feedback and Communication
Session Eleven: Listening Skills
- Active Listening
- The Mission: To Listen
Session Twelve: Communication Strategies
- Basic Skills
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Interpretation Exercise
Session Thirteen: Giving Feedback
- The Importance of Feedback
- Six Characteristics
- Case Studies
Session Fourteen: Accepting Criticism
Session Fifteen: Planning the Interview
Session Sixteen: The Interview
- A Basic Format
Session Seventeen: Goal Setting Role Play
Session Eighteen: Providing Feedback
Session Nineteen: Coaching
- The Importance of Coaching
- Task Preparation
Session Twenty: Appraisal Preparation
Session Twenty-One: The Interview
Session Twenty-Two: Maintaining Performance
Session Twenty-Three: Handling Performance Problems
- Make the Commitment
- Behavior Contracts
- Recognizing Mrs. Stanford
Session Twenty-Four: The Part Where Someone Gets Fired
- If You Have To Let Them Go…
- Role Play
Session Twenty-Five: Pre-Assignment Review
Session Twenty-Six: Performance Management Checklists
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan