Get instant access to our Business Succession Planning: Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan Course!
With our Business Success Planning online course, trainers will help human resources, executive, and leaders to prepare for the ongoing viability of business operations. They’ll determine who the key people are in the organization, who needs to be mentoring, what strengths already lie within the company, and how to prepare for and respond when people leave for new opportunities (which will happen!).
At the end of this online course, participants will be able to:
- Apply their understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Work directly with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Identify resources and analyze risks.
- Create and discuss a succession plan, and then evaluate and review it.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: A Need for Succession Planning
Session Three: Defining a Succession Plan
- Strong Leaders and a Strong Organization
- Components of the Plan
- Setting the Scope
Session Four: Pre-Assignment Review
Session Five: Identifying Resources and Analyzing Risks
- Identifying Resources
- Risk Assessment
Session Six: Defining Roles, Responsibilities, and Functions
- Individualized Engagement Plans
- Working the Plan
Session Seven: Gathering Information
Session Eight: Forecasting Needs
- Key Ingredients of a Successful Plan
- Coaching and Mentoring
Session Nine: Putting the Plan Together
- Using Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- How to Choose the Leader
Session Ten: Putting the Plan into Action
- Phased Implementation
Session Eleven: Evaluating and Reviewing the Plan
- Evaluation Challenges
- Sample Evaluation
- Check Out the Checklist
Session Twelve: Your Action Plan
- Plan and Then Do
- Next Steps
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan