Get instant access to our Bullying in the Workplace Course!
Workplace Bullying awareness online course is designed for trainers and HR Managers to train all employees and leaders how to be aware of and identify bullying, what to do when bullying is witnessed or experienced, and to help create and implement anti-bullying policies. This is an essential course given the number of and violence associated with bullying.
Help eliminate and deal with Bullying in the Workplace with LearnMe’s online course.
What are you waiting for? Do your part in preventing workplace bullying today.
- Enroll now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Defining Bullying
- What is Bullying?
- Some Scary Statistics
- The Costs of Bullying
Session Three: Why Bullies Do What They Do
- Origins of Bullying Behavior
- Defining Bullying Behavior
- Other Types of Bullying
Session Four: Building a Shield Against Bullies
- Distorted Thinking
- Your Toolkit Against Bullies
Session Five: What to Do If It Happens to You
- Telling it Like it Is
- What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Applying My Skills
Session Six: What to Do If You Witness Bullying
- Speak Up!
- Things to Say
Session Seven: Creating an Anti-Bullying Workplace
- Creating Anti-Bullying Policies
- Implementing and Enforcing Anti-Bullying Policies
- Lessons for the Workplace
Session Eight: The Law on Bullying
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan