Get instant access to our Anger Management: Understanding Anger Course!
Trainers who work in Anger Management know just how engaging, relevant training materials can make or break a training course, and this material really delivers! Anger is a universal experience, but managing it isn’t (at least not yet).
This online course will help you teach participants how to:
- Recognize how anger affects the body, mind, and behavior.
- Use a five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: What is Anger?
- About Anger
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session Three: Costs and Pay-Offs
- The Costs of Anger
- What Are Your Anger Pay-Offs?
Session Four: The Anger Process
- What is the Process?
- Understanding Trigger Thoughts
- Using an Anger Log
- Considering Our Anger
Session Five: How Does Anger Affect Our Thinking?
- Is Anger the Best Response?
- Distorted Thinking
Session Six: Understanding Behavior Types
Session Seven: Managing Anger
- Coping Strategies
- Relaxation Techniques
Session Eight: Communication Tips and Tricks
- Asking Good Questions
- Active Listening Skills
- The Assertive Formula
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan