Get instant access to our Active Listening Course!
Active listening is a fundamental requirement for many business skills. This online course will give participants ways to listen actively and create deeper connections with others.
Course topics that are covered include what active listening skills are all about, characteristics of active listeners, using sympathy, encouraging conversation through paraphrasing and questioning, building rapport, and overcoming listening roadblocks.
This comprehensive, customizable course includes everything that you need to train. Training materials include an instructor's guide, student manual, PowerPoint presentation, marketing advertorial, course outline, and more!
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Defining Active Listening
- What is Active Listening?
- Identifying Good Listeners
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session Three: Body Language Basics
Session Four: Attitude is Everything!
- Understanding Sympathy and Empathy
- Creating the Right Mindset
- Being Genuine
- Making Connections
Session Five: Encouraging Conversation
- What Is Said and What Is Heard
- Asking Questions
- Probing Techniques
- Paraphrasing Techniques
Session Six: Building Relationships
- Building Common Ground
- NLP Tips and Tricks
Session Seven: Getting Over Listening Roadblocks
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan